To prove beyond any doubt that I can blog something silly - I'd always thought that most of my entries here were proof enough but apparently some parties are not satisfied - I have decided to take the challenge of Lisa's and Epi's music questionnaire.
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
400? 500? Collection stopped abruptly when Kazaa corrupted my laptop and I was forced to reformat it. Am now relying on the compassion of others to send me songs.
2. The CD you last bought?
Can't for the life of me remember. Pretty Ugly? Or was it Queen: The Greatest Hits II?
3. What was the last song you sang to before reading Epi's message?
Kaulah Yang Terbaik by Ruth Sahanaya because another love song I heard on the radio on the way to the office reminded me of her.
4. Write down five songs that you often sing to or that mean a lot to you.
1. Gracias a la vida as sung by Mercedes Sosa. Heard this song when I fell in love with the love of my life.
2. Antara Anyer dan Jakarta as sung by Sheila Majid. The anthem song of my teenage years.
3. L'Hymne à l'amour as sung by Edith Piaf; because it's the ultimate cheesy love song.
4. No matter what as sung by Boyzone (or is it the Backstreet Boys or Westlife? Well, one of those boy bands anyway). I like the words.
5. Joget Pahang as sung by P. Ramlee; because it's the ultimate joget song. It is also the ringtone on my mobile.
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
1. Radnexus - because as Epi puts it, she's the karaoke queen and she hasn't done this thing yet.
2. Halva - because it's a good excuse for her to update her blog.
3. Kaiser-Soze - because I think it'll help cheer him up.
1. Any ABBA song.
2. Can't Fight This Feeling by Reo Speedwagon
3. Kau Ilhamku by Man Bai
4. Bagaikan Puteri by Farah
5. O Sole Mio
P.S. And girls, Scorpios are good in bed. End of discussion.